Choose a pre-set package or ask us to create one just for you.
Saturday Night Five Course Dinner Series
Join us for one of 4 unforgettable evenings. These not-to-be missed evening for cottagers, visitors and residents of the area alike. Fine dining, guided by our philosophy: truly sustainable farming and using local ingredients whenever possible. Each dinner series features a thoughtfully crafted menu featuring a well respected guest. Availability is limited, make a reservation before it sells out!
THE FOUR DINNERS FOR THE 2019 SEASON:
- July 27th Muskoka Brewery Brewmaster Dinner: Bartlett Chef Sam Robertson will be creating a dinner paired with beer from one of Ontario’s most recognized microbreweries.
- August 17th Wild Game and Foraged Foods Dinner: Bartlett Lodge Sous Chef Robert Huff is preparing dinner using game meats and locally foraged food.
- September 7th Fish Dinner: Alumni Chef David Fortune will be preparing a dinner highlighting the best in fish and seafood
- October 19th Sawdust City Brewery Brewmaster Dinner: Bartlett Chef Sam Robertson is excited to present our third dinner paired with the creative beer from Sawdust City.
Don’t hesitate – make your reservation today!
No matter how far-flung your family is, bringing the clan together in a unique setting creates great stories. The same applies to class or group reunions - what better way to relive memories than in a place where you can listen, distraction-free, in the relaxed beauty of Algonquin Park. The Bartlett Team will help you plan your event and provide accommodations for up to 50 guests. And don't forget the award-winning food.
- Award-winning dining, breakfasts and packed lunches
- Multi-unit, super comfy accommodations
- Access to canoes, kayaks, private spaces
- Tailored tours and Algonquin adventures
Plan your family or group reunion with help from the experts at Bartlett Lodge today.
Meetings (With a Twist)
Why do a team meeting in the first place? To continue with the day to day - or to find breathing space and focus on the future? Bartlett provides the backdrop for great meetings and the ideal opportunity to focus on team interaction. We can accommodate up up to 50 guests, provide private spaces and even help you make plans for team-building success.
- Award-winning dining for all
- Unique meeting spaces and rooms
- Canoes, kayaks, trail access
- Luxury accommodations (or tent platforms if you prefer)
Let’s discuss your next team meeting today and make it better in Algonquin.
Blend your love for each other with your love of the environment and you'll find your wedding's perfect location at Bartlett Lodge. You can book the entire resort for up to 50 guests or plan a smaller intimate affair with your closest family and friends. And don't forget the dinner - Bartlett's chef and staff can't wait to dazzle you and your guests.
- Wedding menus and guest planning
- Set and clean-up built into pricing
- Four-course dinner
- A unique natural experience guaranteed
Talk to our wedding experts today and let’s plan your perfect Algonquin Wedding