Algonquin Park Weddings
Get married in Algonquin Park and let us do the heavy lifting! Choose a pre-set package or ask us to create one just for you.
Click Here to Download our Wedding Information Package
A short boat ride from Cache Lake landing, a 20ft motorized freighter canoe shuttles guests to our secluded side of the lake. Our water access only private accommodations anticipate your arrival boasting unsurpassed Canadian wilderness in the heart of Algonquin Park. Canoeing, kayaking, swimming, hiking, biking, paddleboats and the peace of nature awaits you and your guests. Blend your love for each other with your love of the environment and you'll find your wedding's perfect location at Bartlett Lodge. You can book the entire resort for up to 50 guests for an intimate affair with your family and friends.
- Exclusive use of the Bartlett Lodge property
- Breakfast and Dinner, including a custom menu for your wedding night
- Guest planning, set-up and clean up
- An Algonquin Park permit for each guest
- All on-site amenities including canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, and peddle boats
Talk to our wedding experts today and let’s plan your perfect Algonquin Wedding
Elope in Nature
Escape the city and elope to Bartlett Lodge for a one night package including a gourmet dinner, breakfast in bed, and all the special touches to make your cabin as romantic as ever. Enjoy a day immersed in the natural beauty of Algonquin Park enjoying the intimacy of each other. This package is available Monday to Thursday in May, June and Early July.
- Dinner and breakfast for two in our award-winning dining room
- A bottle of Ontario VQA Sparkling Wine
- A wedding gift basket